We meet our people where they’re at. We go to the jails, prisons & recovery centers to help educate them on the resources they’ll need upon leaving their facility.
Once they are released, they come straight to us. We can offer grace and address immediate, one-time needs or work with people to create a plan.
We can simply share employment resrouces or help people become a part of our employment programs. Learn more about our second chance employment program below.
1 in 3 Americans
have a criminal record, ranging from minor offenses to extensive conviction histories.
How the F5 Project
Second Chance Employers
86% of people at re-arrest did not have a job.
People who are lacking employment, can be pushed to commit or recommit offenses out of necessity or stress.
The Good News: Employment helps people exiting the jail and prison system become economically stable, and it dramatically reduces their likelihood to return back to the system. As a hiring manager, business leader, or HR leader, this is where you can make an impact and help break the cycle of recidivism.
Fair Chance Hiring
The benefits of being a fair chance employer are extraordinary and world-changing.
Rebuild your community
Reduce bias in the hiring process
Improve ROI by lowering the barrier, not the bar
Decrease recidivism rates
1) Find hard-working, reliable help, available fast. (We provide reliable transporation for F5 members.
2) Experience virtually no Liability for upon initial hire.
3) Don’t sign any long term committments or contracts.
4) Employees have reliable transportation to and from work as well as other support to help them navigate employment.
5) Employees have stable and safe housing as well as recovery resources should the participant need it.
6) Disocver the opportunity for a long-term, dedicated employee, IF desired.
Join us and normalize Fair Chance Hiring.
Sign up below.
Chat with us
Let’s have a conversation about what it might look like to have F5 program participants help you do your company’s work. They’re strong, smart, determined and willing.
If at the end of the period of our agreement your company wishes to employ a participant full-time, you’re welcome to move forward with that. Otherwise part-time, temporary or terminiation of employment options are all available to you.Learn More
Once you decide this is a good fit we can get you employees to help with business operations immediately. We’ll be in touch with participants and you every step of the way.