Built in Support
The applications come from people who are currently in or graduating from the F5 Housing Program (live in an F5 House)
F5 Project acts as a communication bridge between landlord and tenant. Once our particants completes our program, they submit an application to the fund advisory committee.
Once F5 approves the application, we engage the landlord and let them know we are willing to use the fund for the partipants.
Landlords and property managers who agree to rent to people in the program can recoup funds lost due to unpaid rent or excessive damage to units. There is a process for reimbursment.
How to apply for the F5 Housing Incentive Fund
1. Must be a participant in the housing program of F5 Project.
2. Must complete at least 6 months and receive certificate from our F5 housing director.
3. The participant completes the Application Form for fund.
4. Applicant agrees to receive on-going housing peer-support for the time in the fund.
5. Client and F5 locate a landlord or property manager willing to rent to the client within the rules of the program.
6. Participant provides the landlord with a copy of the housing certificate and approval for fund and provides the landlord’s contact information to F5.
7. Landlord, F5 and participant have meeting to discuss prospective apartment.
8. Final signatures on agreement between F5, landlord and participant.
Application Form & Agreement
Use this form to apply for the F5 Housing Incentive Fund project.Download Form
Landlord Info and Program Agreement
This is information for Landlords in the program and a form for them to use upon lease signing.Download Form
Click the link below to get access to Frequently Asked Questions.Read the FAQs