Adam Martin and Scott College
1122 1st Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102
Dear Adam and Scott:
Thank you to you and your team at F5 Project for hosting the Workforce and Housing Summit
on November 16 in Moorhead. You have been instrumental in connecting incarcerated residents
to people in our communities. We know there are many barriers to success for the people who
are now returning; you and your team continue to push forward on finding more support to break
down the barriers.
The summit you worked diligently on is a prime example of not only connecting potential
employers with returning people, but also connecting landlords with tenants. Through your work,
you are educating the public about the challenges, needs, and ways to support people as they
transition from prison to society.
Your work received very positive feedback from the participants in the facilities. Some of the
comments we received were:
• “Many of the ladies shared how they feel more confident in being able to find
employment upon release as they have some job leads.” Zanthia (HRCC team member)
• “It was overall very helpful. Thank you for the opportunity.” – Melissa L.
• “[Received a] job offer from Once Upon a Child!” – Amy O
• “I think it was an amazing opportunity, and I’m very grateful to have been picked.” –
• “I feel great. It was nice to learn about different jobs that accept felons.” – Sasha L
• “Thank you for doing this for us. It was a good experience.” – Bobby R
• “I made connections and built some bridges so I can have employment after my release.
I want to thank everyone who set this up.” – Lacey G
• “[I’m] very hopeful and grateful. Awesome to know that people are willing to give us
felons a chance.” Maggie H
We greatly appreciate your passion and action to improve outcomes. We recognize that many
of the people we serve need hope first and then support as they become comfortable with a
new way of life. Thank you for providing hope, opportunity, and support.
Director of Facility Operations
North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation